Your Bankruptcy Pipeline Software Solution
Starting at $25 /User /Month
Our Bankruptcy Pipeline Software solution is designed explicitly for bankruptcy attorneys and professionals, like bankruptcy attorneys, paralegals, bankruptcy claim processors, credit counselors, and legal aid organizations of any size who need bankruptcy pipeline software. No unique customization or extra costs are involved.
Manage your clients, employees, and your entire firm. CaptaFi is easy to use and affordable. Add the Bankruptcy vertical and other modules like Loan Modification and Residential Property Loans to build your suite of CaptaFi solutions. Create a CaptaFi account today and boost your office's productivity.
CaptaFi, with its specifically designed industry data collection, built-in e-signature, phone system, and more, allows your firm or agency the versatility to use our system for bankruptcy, loan modifications, loan origination, loan tracking, loan processing, storage compliance, as well as a CRM and Agency Management.
Great for bankruptcy attorneys, paralegals, bankruptcy claim processors, credit counselors, and legal aid organizations, etc...
The C.A.S.E. for choosing captafi - Bankruptcy
Convenient: As a bankruptcy pipeline software solution, you can access Captafi from any browser or cell phone. In addition, add and delete users on the fly with our admin tools. CaptaFi can grow with you as your business grows.
Affordable: Captafi is aggressively priced to allow even single-user subscriptions with unlimited access. Furthermore, easily add users with no binding contracts. Simple pay-as-you-go pricing.
Simple: No software to install or maintain... just sign up, set up and go! The easy-to-navigate console gives you quick status of your bankruptcy pipeline at a glance. Track and maintain your entire pipeline without messy whiteboards, spreadsheets, or confusing email trails. Make loan tracking easy.
Effective: View your leads and loan pipeline anytime. Track the entire client process from when a lead is generated until a bankruptcy record is closed. Easily prioritize leads and monitor activity. With color-coded aging indicators and configurable alerts, you can quickly act on loans that have reached critical dates.
Contact us for Enterprise Features and Pricing.
CaptaFi built-in e-Signature
CaptaFi w/ Phone enabled
CaptaFi White Labeled
Organizing your bankruptcy firm towards success.
Contact for pricing - (833) 932-2782
Contact us for Enterprise Features and Pricing
Here are a few use-case scenarios CaptaFi can accomplish.
Solution: A private lender uses CaptaFi, Loan Origination Software, and needs a signature from a client.
1. The lender searches for a client and navigates to their record.
2. The lender creates a new e-signature job and provides the necessary data, including pdf(s) and recipients needed for signature.
3. The lender makes adjustments to the pdf, such as adding a signature field, signature date field, and any other required fields needed for the e-signature job.
4. The lender sends the e-signature job to the client through CaptaFi.
5. Client completes the signature, and all parties involved are notified that the job is complete.
6. The lender navigates back to the client's record, where they can view, download, and archive signature documents for later use.
Solution: A Bankruptcy law firm uses CaptaFi Bankruptcy Pipeline Software to streamline its process for handling clients. The software allows the law firms clients to upload important documents to their record.
1. An attorney or assistant creates a new bankruptcy record.
2. The attorney or assistant associates a client to a record and allows client portal access .
3. The attorney or assistant, sends an email invitation for the client to access a secure client portal.
4. The client clicks on the link and provide secure credentials to access their record information .
5. After logging in, the client clicks on their record and uploads the necessary documents required by the bankruptcy law firm.
6. When the client is finished the attorney or assistant can then retrieve the associated client record and view the recently uploaded files..
7. This process can be repeated for the same or other clients making the process easier for the bankruptcy law firm.
Solution: A commercial brokerage uses the CaptaFi CRM portion of its pipeline management software to contact a list of customers using the built-in phone system for improved communication and data collection.
1. An administrator of the CaptaFi account enables the built-in phone system.
2. Users navigate to your dashboard or vertical workspace to generate a list of client records.
3. The agent then clicks on a client's phone number launching the built-in dialer and phone system calling the client.
4. As the agent converses with the client they can simultaneously collect data such as notes and set task reminders for that client.
5. When the conversation is complete, the user can move to the next client in the list and start the entire process.
6. This process can continue until the user completes the list of clients they need to contact.
7. The manager continues to monitor the progress of the mortgage process through CaptaFi, ensuring that all necessary steps are completed on time.
Solution: A brokerage uses CaptaFi Residential Mortgage Pipeline Software to streamline its process for handling prospects. The software allows the brokerage to efficiently review and assign leads to, ensuring that each prospect receives the attention they need on time.
1. A prospect fills out a form on the brokerage's website, providing information about their mortgage needs and contact information.
2. CaptaFI automatically captures this data and creates a new prospect record.
3. The manager reviews the prospect record and assigns it to an loan agent based on their expertise and availability.
4. The agent receives a notification of the assignment and begins working with the prospect to gather additional information and assess their mortgage needs.
5. The agent uses CaptFi software to track their progress and update the manager on the prospect's status.
6. If the prospect decides to move forward with the brokerage, the agent uses the software to help collect and managage necessary data and documents to complete the mortgage process.
7. The manager continues to monitor the progress of the mortgage through the software, ensuring that all necessary steps are completed in time.
Try our Bankruptcy Software - Free 14 Day Trial
- Database Encryption - Your private information, as well as all of your client data, is encrypted to ensure privacy and protection.
- Privacy - All of your personal information (including your e-mail address) is private and will never be sold or shared with any external parties. In addition, your client data is 100% yours. Furthermore, no one else can see it or use it, including CaptaFi Staff. And if you leave, you take your data with you.
- User Permissions - Permission groups are available within CaptaFi to allow or deny users access to your client data. As a result, if you wish to prevent certain employees from viewing or editing your client data, you may do so using Permission Groups.
- Export Utility - In the event that you wish to maintain a private backup of your data, an Export utility is available, which allows you to extract all of your lead, residential property loans client data, and contact information. This can also be useful for importing into another CRM software application.
Starting at $25 /User /Month
- 14- Day Free Trial
- Add Your Entire Team
- No Credit Card Required
- No Basic Import or Export Fees
- Cancel Anytime